“I take pride in watching Cordant help clients design, manage, and execute a deliberate plan that supports their life, values, and goals.” -William Anfuso
At the end of the day, our success lies in helping our clients continue to get more out of life by focusing on the results that really matter to them.
As Cordant’s Founder and CEO, William Anfuso provides the vision and passion for the organization to thrive – so that our team can seamlessly deliver investment, tax mitigation, income enhancing, and legacy planning services that align our clients’ financial direction with their vision for life.
Where you’ll find William Anfuso:
- Envisioning the strategic direction for our business
- Cultivating our client-centered culture and recruiting talented individuals to the Cordant team
- Developing growth opportunities so we can continue to expand the number of client’s lives we positively impact
- Establishing key partnerships and building relationships in our community
- Building awareness of Cordant’s mission, vision and offerings
- Focusing on the continual improvement and development of Cordant’s client offerings and services
When he’s not at work, you can find William supporting other ventures aimed at helping us all get more out of life, at the golf course, around the city sampling Portland’s food scene, and enjoying time with his wife and their two children.