With a background in criminal law, I’m very familiar with the consequences of reactionary decisions made in a tangled system.
That’s what makes Cordant’s mission of “intention” especially appealing. I’m refreshed to be part of a team that champions a clear vision for its clients, and that we carry a systematic approach for evaluating and modifying that vision as necessary.
As an Advisor, I work with clients to ensure their planning needs are being met in a timely, transparent fashion.
Where you’ll find me:
- Ensuring client’s needs are being addressed
- Delivering accurate straight-forward advice using the Cordant Wealth process
- Meeting with clients and following-up on client-related action items
- Modeling client data in our financial planning software
- Proactively working with our client attorneys and CPAs
When I’m not working, you can find me with my wife and two children taking in all that Portland has to offer. As an avid camper, hiker, boxer, and fan of all things sports-related, the city provides endless activities.