A skeptic at heart, I’ve always questioned the standard way of doing things.
While no doubt an annoyance to my friends and family alike, I can’t help but think this played a large role in me joining Cordant. I’m excited to work for a company that prides itself on providing objective advice backed by research and facts, and not driven by commissions, fads or forecasts. More importantly, I’m excited to work for clients that value intelligent advice and the unique offering Cordant provides.
As an Advisor, I work with clients to ensure their planning needs are being met in a timely, transparent fashion.
WHERE YOU’LL FIND ME:
- Ensuring client’s needs are being addressed
- Delivering accurate straight-forward advice using the Cordant Wealth process
- Meeting with clients and following-up on client-related action items
- Modeling client data in our financial planning software
- Proactively working with our client attorneys and CPAs
Outside of the office, you can find me enjoying all that makes Portland special – beer, food and endless running trails. Originally from California, I enjoy going back down to visit friends and family, and maintaining my status as the world’s greatest uncle (fact).