One of my favorite principles is to “begin with the end in mind.”
I am proud to be part of a company like Cordant, and work with a team whose focus on an intentional approach allows us to live out this principle and to help our clients find the most meaning and success in their lives.
In my role as President and Director of Investments, I work to execute toward the vision and strategic direction for Cordant. In addition, I lead the development and communication of Cordant’s investment strategy.
Where you’ll find me:
- Executing on Cordant’s business plans
- Ensuring everything we do as a firm is coordinated to get the best results for our clients
- Leading our internal Investment Committee, as well as the investment research, strategy and implementation efforts
- Communicating Cordant’s investment philosophy to clients and prospects
- Working with clients and the Cordant Advisor’s to develop investment solutions that are integrated and tailored to their individual objectives
In addition to my formal role at Cordant, I moonlight as the office Excel jockey and resident green smoothie chef. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and our two boys, traveling, and running most mornings along the Portland waterfront – rain or shine.