I’m consistently amazed to see how passionate our team is about making a difference in the lives of others.
It’s exciting and rewarding to work for a business like Cordant, where the interest of our clients is the first and foremost priority, and where learning, growth and true teamwork are part of our everyday culture.
In my role as Chief Compliance Officer, I develop, monitor and manage Cordant’s compliance policies.
Where you’ll find me:
- Ensuring that our activities meet the requirements of the state and federal legal and regulatory agencies
- Implementing human resource programs and policies including staffing, compensation and benefits
- Supporting the marketing efforts of our team
- Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, including third-party vendors
- Maintaining budgeting, forecasting and bookkeeping
When I’m not busy supporting the Cordant team, I spend most of my time with my family, which includes my husband, our 10-year-old son, and our family dogs. I enjoy walking, hiking, gardening, and trying my hand at creating new dishes in the kitchen.